XF-14 Starcat

WillDavidge
Warrior
Warrior

XF-14 Starcat

Postby WillDavidge » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:53 pm

Okay, so I'm involved in a PBEM RPG called borderlands as a fighter pilot. I came up with the idea of my team building a spaceworthy fighter jet as a pet project. Here's what I came up with.

"Throw one at me if you want hash head! I've got all five senses and I slept last night, that puts me five up on the lot of you!"

Pilot Willis J. Davidge
BTA Flyer
Fortress Class Fighter Carrier USS Braveheart NX-52285 Capt. Michael Armstrong Commanding

Kt'Hyla
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Kt'Hyla » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:12 pm

Shoji Kawamori beat you to it, the VF-1 Valkarie was based on the F-14... :p

KA.com Modding FAQ.......KA.com Modding Tutorials

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

WillDavidge
Warrior
Warrior

Postby WillDavidge » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:17 pm

some definite differences here though. starcat's going to be built from scratch like the delta flyer. ill let you know how its turning out.
"Throw one at me if you want hash head! I've got all five senses and I slept last night, that puts me five up on the lot of you!"

Pilot Willis J. Davidge
BTA Flyer
Fortress Class Fighter Carrier USS Braveheart NX-52285 Capt. Michael Armstrong Commanding

Star-Dragon
Elite Warrior
Elite Warrior

Location: EDF Avenger station at Mobile Space Fortress Xanadu

Postby Star-Dragon » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:18 pm

Been a while guys...

*Cough*
If you wanna convert any over let me know ;)
I'm just kicking it with Basara and the Rt/Macross gang for the hell of it, the mods, and my fanfic...

"Don't think of it as being outnumbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

Return to Screenshots & Videos