Almost ready....

Savage
Captain
Captain

Almost ready....

Postby Savage » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:54 pm

Almost ready to leave space dock with the final upgrades to the Ambassador class vessels. The weapons were upgraded to 13 type X phaser arrays, and 2 fwd/aft torpedo tubes with a 4 torp volley per arc. The testers should have it (thanks Scotty and Moogle) and she should be released soon. :)

My Web Page

"Let me tell you something about Hew-mons, Nog. They're a wonderful, friendly people -- as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working. But take away their creature comforts...deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers... put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time... and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people will become as nasty and violent as the most bloodthirsty Klingon." -- Quark

Kt'Hyla
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Kt'Hyla » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:17 pm

Helm: "Veeeeeeee-Woooshhh!-Burrrrrrrrr..."
Captain: "Ensign, for the last time, knock it off. We don't launch for another week!"
[embarrassed pause]
Helm: "Sorry sir..."

:D

KA.com Modding FAQ.......KA.com Modding Tutorials

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

saucer_section
Major General
Major General

Postby saucer_section » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:21 pm

That's awesome!

Savage
Captain
Captain

Postby Savage » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:12 am

saucer_section wrote:That's awesome!

Thanks, but the testers are having trouble with the mod. It all works fine for me. I can't fix what isn't broken. If we don't find the problem, I either won't release it or I will release it with the caviot "use at your own risk". :(
My Web Page

"Let me tell you something about Hew-mons, Nog. They're a wonderful, friendly people -- as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working. But take away their creature comforts...deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers... put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time... and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people will become as nasty and violent as the most bloodthirsty Klingon." -- Quark

Moogle
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Moogle » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:37 pm

By the by also love the space dock
You know its kinda a Joke,I am a out of work Social Worker, like wtf.

How many people do I have to sleep with to get some service here?

B!tch please you and I both know that is not your real hair color.

http://www.startrekgaming.com/mog/KAdownloaddatabase/

Scotty
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Scotty » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:38 am

Savage, maybe we just need a few more people to test her and give us some feedback. I am stumped by the weird graphics problem I am having.

ps
The Space Dock is cool!
:cool:
Beam this up!

Savage
Captain
Captain

Postby Savage » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:22 am

Moogle wrote:By the by also love the space dock

Scotty wrote:The Space Dock is cool!

Thanks. It's actually a repair scene. All of the Ambo parts (minus the ginsu) and the dock are all loaded up together. I did it with a couple of other ships also. The Galaxy and Akira.

My Web Page

Return to Screenshots & Videos