Todays history discussion....(Warning 56kers)

Savage
Captain
Captain

Todays history discussion....(Warning 56kers)

Postby Savage » Wed May 09, 2007 11:05 pm

....negative conflict, positive outcome. Example:

The USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-C) was an Ambassador-class starship. The fourth Federation starship to carry the name Enterprise, the Enterprise-C was commanded by Captain Rachel Garrett.

In 2344, the Enterprise-C responded to a distress call from the Klingon outpost on Narendra III which was under attack by the Romulans.

When the Enterprise-C arrived at the outpost it was engaged by four Romulan Warbirds.

Few details are known about the actual battle except that the ship was destroyed; rumors, however, do exist that the Romulans took a number of the ships' crew prisoner.
Regardless, the Klingons were deeply impressed by this act of self-sacrifice by a Starfleet crew and the friendly relations with the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets were reinforced.
My Web Page

"Let me tell you something about Hew-mons, Nog. They're a wonderful, friendly people -- as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working. But take away their creature comforts...deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers... put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time... and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people will become as nasty and violent as the most bloodthirsty Klingon." -- Quark

Senior Citizen
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Senior Citizen » Fri May 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Very beautifull!

Damn, gotta make KA work at this laptop...

S_C

'Cause I'm free to do what I want any old time (I'm a newcreation)
'Cause I'm free to do what I want any old time
(Don't be afraid of your freedom)
'Cause I'm free to do what I want
To be what I want any old time
I said I'm free to be who I choose
To get my booze any old time

I'm Free

Soup Dragons after The Rolling Stones

Savage
Captain
Captain

Postby Savage » Sun May 13, 2007 12:57 am

Senior Citizen wrote:Very beautifull!

S_C

Thanks.
Visual proof it does work. :D
My Web Page

"Let me tell you something about Hew-mons, Nog. They're a wonderful, friendly people -- as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working. But take away their creature comforts...deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers... put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time... and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people will become as nasty and violent as the most bloodthirsty Klingon." -- Quark

Senior Citizen
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Senior Citizen » Sun May 13, 2007 5:08 pm

You know, someone with a pc that matches the specs could make some FRAPPS movie with those nice high-poly mods. Not necessarily battles, but maybe some nice beauty shots while impulsing and warping around...

S_C

'Cause I'm free to do what I want any old time (I'm a newcreation)
'Cause I'm free to do what I want any old time
(Don't be afraid of your freedom)
'Cause I'm free to do what I want
To be what I want any old time
I said I'm free to be who I choose
To get my booze any old time

I'm Free

Soup Dragons after The Rolling Stones

Return to Screenshots & Videos