Text font error

sixwest
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Text font error

Postby sixwest » Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:33 pm

I "think" I installed NGA correctly but when I try to load it I receive an error:

"Unable to load text fonts"

Any ideas?

thanks

Hidden Agenda
General
General

Postby Hidden Agenda » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:07 am

Never heard of that before - I wouldn't think it's an NGA only error though - just happens to be an error on that particular install.

The NGA forum isn't really the place to ask these questions - there is a FAQ thread of some sort (not the modding FAQ) in one of the forums - best to post in that.
-----------------------------
You know the difference between
me & you? I make this look good!

RFA THOR
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby RFA THOR » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:28 am

that FAQ isnt worth squat i tried looking for the same answer and got no where sixwest if you find the answer can you please share it with me i cannot even get it installed without it

RFA THOR
Warrior Recruit
Warrior Recruit

Postby RFA THOR » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:12 pm

ok i got mine working but in single player i canot get past first part due to it saying i ran out of time and i get kicked out of the academy guess it isn't made for single player and changed everything but if you want to know what i did extract all 5 files in same folder and extract here some will say over write click yes after it is all done go to your ka folder and delete bitmap folder and then go back to the folder you copied everything to and copy and paste it in the ka folder . then play it multiplayer ,,,note make sure you move the 5 rar files out of the folder before copying it to the ka folder.

Return to Next Generation Academy