Unofficial NGA Mission Here ---->

Admiral Tyrell
Commander
Commander

Unofficial NGA Mission Here ---->

Postby Admiral Tyrell » Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:55 pm

Hi Guys,

'There are rumours that the Romulans have revived the Scimitar Project. But these are just rumours.....aren't they?'

Well I just finished the first part of a new unofficial QB2 campaign for NGA. The first part is called Revival. This will run on the NGA Nemesis install. Read the readme for installation instructions. THIS IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH NGA - SO PLEASE DON'T PESTER THEM WITH PROBLEMS ABOUT IT!

Email me with comments bugs or suggestions:

attackingme@hotmail.com

http://www.jrnw13629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/revival.zip

RIGHT CLICK - SAVE TARGET AS

Admiral Tyrell

dwyspock
Major
Major

Postby dwyspock » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:00 am

I'll check it out. If I like it I'll convert it to int.
Visit my site:

Dwyspock's Klingon Academy Mods
[
Computer: "Welcome to the USS Yorktown." "Enjoy your starship adventure." "And please take all wrappers and other refuse with you when you leave."

Captain Scott: "Nae matter what I do, I canna seem to turn the damned thing off!"

Admiral Tyrell
Commander
Commander

Postby Admiral Tyrell » Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:44 pm

So, now you've had a chance to play it - any thoughts?? Anything you particulary liked or disliked? Would you like to see a continuing campaign?

dwyspock
Major
Major

Postby dwyspock » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:15 pm

sorry but I was busy the last few days I didn't get to play it. But I will let you know when I do.
Visit my site:

Dwyspock's Klingon Academy Mods
[
Computer: "Welcome to the USS Yorktown." "Enjoy your starship adventure." "And please take all wrappers and other refuse with you when you leave."

Captain Scott: "Nae matter what I do, I canna seem to turn the damned thing off!"

Return to Next Generation Academy