Update on Romulan V30 (pics inside)

Savage
Captain
Captain

Postby Savage » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:47 pm

Originally posted by Why?
FASA ship balance generally doesn't fit well with KA Balance.

Your probably better off to declare what Class of ship this is and balance the specs and weapons (damage per second) based upon that class . This ship, in my opinion, could range from being a CA to a BCH. I wouldn't make it anything higher or lower. This is all just an opinion.

My plan was to use the Centurion as my template. I'll probably make slight changes, but that is the one I'll base the balancing on.
My Web Page

"Let me tell you something about Hew-mons, Nog. They're a wonderful, friendly people -- as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working. But take away their creature comforts...deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers... put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time... and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people will become as nasty and violent as the most bloodthirsty Klingon." -- Quark

Savage
Captain
Captain

Postby Savage » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:31 am

Ok. More updated pics. Nacelles have been completely redone, although the textures were reused on the sides (you always should recycle when you can). I've added more definition to the front and bottom hull. The lead model I have is a little vague on details on the bottom of the hull. Actually there are NO details on it's bottom hull. Anyway, here are more pics.

My Web Page

"Let me tell you something about Hew-mons, Nog. They're a wonderful, friendly people -- as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working. But take away their creature comforts...deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers... put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time... and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people will become as nasty and violent as the most bloodthirsty Klingon." -- Quark

Senior Citizen
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby Senior Citizen » Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:42 am

She´s quite beautifull and certainly will be given to the TMP rommies that live in my HD KA as soon as you release her.

And I think you are right. She looks like an aggressive forward-firing ship. And the centurion as a template IMHO will work fine.

Thanks for bringing this one alive!

S_C

'Cause I'm free to do what I want any old time (I'm a newcreation)
'Cause I'm free to do what I want any old time
(Don't be afraid of your freedom)
'Cause I'm free to do what I want
To be what I want any old time
I said I'm free to be who I choose
To get my booze any old time

I'm Free

Soup Dragons after The Rolling Stones

el_flesh
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Update on Romulan V30 (pics inside)

Postby el_flesh » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:32 am

Painted by meself back in 1983. Mixed some silver with the flat military brown to make it metallic.

Previous

Return to Modding (Ships, Sound, Systems & UI)