Proposed Update to NGA

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Proposed Update to NGA

Postby teeth_03 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:28 pm

I'm hoping this gets the attention of anyone who worked on the NGA mod, but I presume none of them still check this forum regularly. I would like to get the approval of someone, but I had an idea for a small-ish update I would like to make to the mod, which I will outline below:

1. Macros for every ship. I actually started this already and probably did around 80 ships so far. I'm following the pattern of the Stock ship macros with name and setup (names are exact, but the setups might be a little off). Its very frustrating to fly anything now without proper macros setup for the ships.

2. Fixing some minor bugs: So far I've found 2-3 ships that have systems that only half show up or not at all (like a Romulan ship without a cloaking device), I could probably easily fix these.

3. Adjust the Multiplayer ship points in the custom script to be inline with the stock ships so the point limiter could be used more effectively.

4. The Intrepid Class and Deep Space Nine don't seem to be included in the mod. I would like to find models for these, balance them and give them similar weapon gfx to match. I also thought about adding the separated sections of the Prometheus and possibly some other Starbases for the other races.

5. Add some of my "spawners" for use in Multiplayer for large fleet battles online.

Thats about it, I wasn't going to change much with the existing structure of the mod, just add a few things to it.

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Proposed Update to NGA

Postby LeDaniel » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:41 am

Interesting.

I played NGA the last with you and another guyes multiplayer. I think you have Borg Cube and we warp to your systém and tray to BEAT you. I found the Screenshots form our last MP match :eek: :) .

Now playing KA standart missions and trying another method to accomplished missions. ( And install old ST Starfleet Academy to complete space simulators on my PC - with Elite Dangerous :) ).

I think, how can i help you with modifications.

teeth_03
Order of Kahless
Order of Kahless

Postby teeth_03 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:00 pm

I think I can handle it, but I would like to find an Intrepid and DS9 downloads somewhere, might have to just extract them out of my randomly modded install

LeDaniel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby LeDaniel » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:04 pm

teeth_03 wrote:I think I can handle it, but I would like to find an Intrepid and DS9 downloads somewhere, might have to just extract them out of my randomly modded install

I try to look on my old HDD. I must find him first.

Return to Modding (Ships, Sound, Systems & UI)